Friday, May 30, 2014

Happy Days: 91-100

I did it!!!
Woohoo!!!
100 days of happiness!
This has been so much fun!

Day 91 - Good drinks, food, dessert and friends!

Day 92 - Happy 1st birthday dearest Hailey

Day 93 - Am loving my dehydrator

Day 94 - It's here!

Day 95 - Scott made it home in time
for us to have a family dinner

Day 96 - Ethan and his mates dancing

Day 97 - I was craving ice cream
Scott brought home 5 liters!

Day 98 - Green juice for everyone

Day 99 - A boy and his dog

Day 100 - Coffee with a mate
Thank you for hanging out with me
over these last 100 days.
I truly see happiness everyday.
Even those bad days.
I think I may just have to continue
looking for the joys each day
and if you'd like to follow
check out my instagram.

Can you be happy for 100 days?



No comments: