Thursday, November 17, 2016

Writer's Workshop - Haiku

Write a haiku about something you're thankful for.

It's been forever since I joined MamaKat and her Writer's Workshop. It's about time, isn't it? But I couldn't think of one thing I was thankful for. So I had a little fun.


A cappuccino
Creamy, cinnamon and hot
Frothy designs on the top.


A bottle of red
Let’s get this weekend started
My glass is empty


True friendship is seen
In the darkest of hours
That leads you to hope.


He bought me chocolate
Creamy smooth, yummy goodness
Now that is true love




4 comments:

May said...

Nicely done. And buying you chocolate----now that is my love language!

Madamdreamweaver said...

Good haiku's. I like the one about wine best. The empty glass is a kind of surprise lends a sudden, expectedness to it.

KatBouska said...

That IS true love! ;) These are great!

Susan Anderson said...

Nice little series of haikus!