Friday, October 23, 2009

Family Portrait

My cousin, Faiza, has a wonderful blog. Recently she posted a picture of her family. Not only is it an incredible picture taking by an equally incredible person, but Faiza was very proud, as it was the first family picture taken in years. It features her with her parents, her 2 brothers, 2 sisters-in-law and her gorgeous nephew.

This picture got me thinking. We go home every year for Christmas, and Scott's Aunt Judith makes sure she gets a family picture of us. But then it suddenly occurred, that the same night Faiza got her family picture, was the same night I got a family picture of my own. Not since Ethan was born have we, my parents, and, especially, my brother been together.

So to copy Faiza, here's the 1st picture in 3 years of my entire family.


No comments: