Monday, December 14, 2009

Shoes

Scott often accuses me of spoiling Ethan. I don't know about that. Is he really spoilt? I could argue that point. However, it has recently come to my attention, that maybe, just maybe, when it comes to shoes, I do spoil Ethan. But just a tad. Maybe.

We're moving houses next month, so I've started packing. I went through all of Ethan's old clothes and packed them up. This is where I discovered that from the ages of 0 to 3 years, Ethan's owned 14 pairs of shoes. (There are 13 in the picture, as I found another pair after I took this).

This made me think I should check out Ethan's shoe rack and see if he still owns a lot of pairs of shoes. This time I found 11 pairs. Not too bad. Then again, we did loose a pair, and I do need to get him a pair of boots when we go home this week.

Ok, so here's the deal. I don't spoil Ethan. I provide him with a choice of footwear!

No comments: