Thursday, January 3, 2013

Writer's Workshop - Resolutions


4.) Resolutions. Love'em? Hate'em? Tell us why. Make one?  Talk about your resolutions or goals for 2013.

I truely hate resolutions.
I just don't get them.
Yes it's a new year
and we want a new start,
but no one really keeps them; 
do they?

However,
as much as I do not like resolutions,
I do make them.
Every year.
And I don't keep them.
Ever.
I think I'm good for about a month.
Then I forget about them.

And so,
this year,
I have a few more.
The first is the most important;

1) Keep my goals.

2) Live a healthy life.
I would say loose weight,
but that never happens.

3) Be a better mom and wife.

4) Keep on studying. 

I'm thinking these are simple enough
that I won't mess up this year.

So what are your goals?





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loosing weight is ALWAYS on my list, so cliche! Here's hoping :) Visiting from Mama K's

carol daniels said...

All very worthy goals. And, just because they are goals doesn't mean they have to be perfected this year... the next... or even the next. If you're aware, you are working on your goals, even if you can't see it at the moment.

Susan Anderson said...

I am going to purge my life of things that really don't matter. In every arena.

At least, that's the plan!

=)

Darlene said...

I just had to comment on this one. Funny thing, I didn't know about Sue's resolution, but mine is quite similar. Must be the genes.

My resolution for 2013 is to get rid of all the "stuff" in all my drawer, cabinets, closets and garage. I want so much to go through all this stuff so that when I die, my kids won't have to do it. Honestly, there is stuff that I have kept for years that really has no meaning at all to me. At the time, I thought maybe someday I would like to read or use it again. I have even started already and am so proud of myself.