Sunday, March 30, 2014

Third Grave Dead Ahead - Darynda Jones

I think I know what I want to be
when I grow up.
Or rather, 
who I want to be.
I want to be Charley Davidson.
Granted, 
I'm not the Grimm Reaper,
but I just love her!!!

In Third Grave Dead Ahead
Charley has way too many men to deal with.
First there's Reyes.
She bound the son of Satan
to his body and he is pissed.
Every time she falls asleep,
he comes to her.
And he's not happy with this.
So Charley does what anyone would do.
She doesn't sleep.
At all.
Remember, she is the Grimm Reaper.
Technically she doesn't need as much sleep as us
mere mortals.

Then there's her dad.
After setting her up as bait
he now feels guilty and has decided
the best way to keep her safe
is to demand she quit the PI business.
And he does so in a sneaky way.

Then there's Dr Yost.
He wants to hire Charley to find his missing wife.
But he's not quite right.
He oozes guilt.
Was he behind his wife's disappearance?

Next comes Garrett.
Oh Garrett.
What can I say?

And then there's Donovan.
Oh, how I do hope we see more of you
in the next books.


No comments: