Monday, November 24, 2014

Seventh Grave & No Body - Darynda Jones

It took me a long time 
to gobble this one.
But it was not due to the book,
but that I was uber busy.
A flight home from Dubai
gave me the time I needed 
to catch up with Charley, Reyes,
Cookie and the gang.

The fun stuff included:
Cookie and Ubie are a couple.
And a cute one.
Osh, aka The Dealer
is a fun and intriguing new character.
I can't wait to see more of him.
Reyes pushes Charley to learn
more about her powers.
And then there's Jessica.
Dead, but not gone.
Will she continue to be a pest?

This time around,
Charley has to deal with a bunch of people
disappearing,
leaving behind suicide notes.
But they didn't write the notes.
She looks for a grave robber,
deals with the Twelve Hell Hounds
and learns the Vatican has been spying on her.
Oh, and then there's her dad.
He's gone missing.

Yes, 
life with Charley is never boring!
Gotta love that girl! 

No comments: