Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Photo Scavenger Hunt

One of the swaps I recently joined at Swap-bot was a photo scavenger hunt. I enjoyed some aspects, and had trouble finding some pictures. But I'm always up for a challenge. 

Black and white portrait.
Ethan and his football mates after a lesson.

Interesting door.
While in Zanzibar, I thought this would make a lovely picture. I noticed the woman, and didn't want to offend by taking her picture. I thought it I were far enough away, she wouldn't notice me, but she did, and covered her face. Kind of have to say, I think it gives the picture a little something more.


Single leaf.
I couldn't choose just one.

A Christmas ornament.
It's not a traditional one, but it's a special one. I love dragonflies and this one was given to me by a student.

Pumpkin
I searched all weekend for a real pumpkin and couldn't find one anywhere, so instead, I had Ethan paint me one!



4 comments:

Leah said...

Great pictures. I especially like the one with the door.

Faiza said...

terrific pics! love that ethan gets in on the swaps too!

Kim said...

Ethan's pumpkin is great! Tell him he did a fabulous job. :-)
I love that door picture. The veiled woman makes it a great shot. Good job.

Anonymous said...

That flower is beautiful. What is it? I like the door pic as well. You take very good pictures. I'm your partner for bloggers swap.

Brooklyne