Sunday, October 24, 2010

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

I love taking pictures. I've put a new camera on my Christmas list. In fact, it's the only thing on my list. And I love finding blogs that offer photo challenges. In comes Ramblings and Photos. Every Sunday she offers a scavenger hunt. And I just had to give it a try this week. 
The 5 senses.
I can't remember where I read/heard this, but an apple is suppose to represent the 5 senses. You can see it's shiny colour. Feel it's smooth skin. Smell it's wonderful fragrance (especially when it's being baked in a pie). Hear the crunchy sound it makes when you take a bite, and of course taste it's fresh, juicy flavour.

Child
My favourite child, of course!

Dining
Ethan eating dinner. Oh wow! That's shocking! He never eats!

Night
Cheers!

Sky
Don't you just love the sunset?






9 comments:

SarahinSC said...

Love the "cheers"! Great sky shot too!

Johanna S said...

What a beautiful sunset !!!

Anonymous said...

Great sky shot!

Kelly Frances Dunn said...

NIGHT capture wins big with me! Awesome :)

Mimi said...

Great post! I love the apple.

Gabriela said...

I'm gaquero from swap bot (blogger swap).
It will be a nice adventure living in Tanzania. You have great photos.

Anonymous said...

I love that sky shot, the colors are so peaceful.

Ashley Sisk said...

I'm always glad to have new participants and these shots are great. I especially love that sunset shot. Well done. PS: Now following. :)

Christy said...

the sky is my favorite!