Thursday, May 23, 2013

Writer's Workshop - 6 Things

List 6 random facts about yourself.

I'm not exactly sure why I chose this prompt.
I'm not sure I can think of 6 random things
that you don't already know about.
Most of this blog is about
my random thoughts.
But....
here are some things you may 
not already know about me.

1) I'm growing my hair.
Scott hates it.
But I'm enjoying the long hair.
Not sure how long I'll keep at it. 

2) I sing and dance in class.

3) I can't carry a tune....
....or dance.

4) I'm double-jointed.

5) I use to bite my nails.
I still bite my nails.

6) I have a BA in history and sociology.
Real exciting.
I almost got a second degree in English Literacture,
but I dropped British Lit
3 times
Because I cannot handle
Chaucer's Canterbury Tales!



2 comments:

Dyanne @ I Want Backsies said...

1-5 Yes, but David, not Scott hates it; yes, yes, yes, yes.

6. B.S. in Elementary Ed. Not exciting, either.

carol said...

I'm double jointed, too! Sometimes it can be so annoying. I love, love history. Are you doing anything with the degree?