Tuesday, October 8, 2013

The Happiness Project - Week 31

This past weekend,
I decided to be the awesome mom.
The over-achieving mom.
The mom with grace and patience. 
The mom that makes her own fruit roll-ups.
And I began the mom who can't figure out how to do it.
My roll-ups,
were an epic fail!

But, not to give up,
I decided to try something else.
My cousin in England
shared with me a cool recipe for 2-ingredient pancakes.
Yes two ingredients!


Eggs and banana!
Yes that's it.

Now it called for one banana 
and two eggs.
But when I made the first one,
I was a little concerned
it was an omelet
with banana.
And then I began to wonder,
if this recipe called
for one of those large bananas
I see at home.
So I added an extra banana. 

Ethan loved them.


Even though some were 
slightly
over cooked.


Happiness is pancakes
for breakfast.


























































1 comment:

Susan Anderson said...

Wow, that's a strange recipe. I'll have to try it!

=)