Monday, April 7, 2014

Happy Days: 41-50

You know, 
once you start this journey,
you come to realise how easy it is
and how incredible it is.
I'm halfway through my 100 days.
And there are days I think
"oh gosh, what is making me happy?"
And there are times
I want to take a few pictures
and have them on reserve
for another day.
But I don't.
It's amazing
how even some small things
can make you happy.

Day 41 - Going for a massage

Day 42 - A cappucino milkshake

Day 43 - BBQ with friends 
Day 44 - Turtle Cheesecake

Day 45 - The King is here 
Day 46 - Some down time to read and have a coffee

Day 47 - a great find at the library

Day 48 - My Grease date

Day 49 - Grease, with adults this time

Day 50 - A perfect Sunday

What makes you happy?



1 comment:

Karen Mortensen said...

All good things. I want a piece of that cake.