Sunday, April 27, 2014

Happy Days: 51-60

I have now completed
over half this challenge.
And I love it!
Once again,
I reflect on the last 10 days
and notice a lot of food.
So yes,
food makes me happy.
No wonder I often complain about my weight!
But I'm still happy!

Day 51 - Sushi Monday


Day 52 - Star gazing on the roof

Day 53 - Ethan's grade gets together to look at the moon, stars and planets

Day 54 - Ladies' night

Day 55 - I attended a Living Foods workshop

Day 56 - Getting together with mates we haven't seen in 9 years!

Day 57 - Baking with Ethan

Day 58 - My new Nicky necklacec

Day 59 - The last textbook I need to purchase for my Masters

Day 60 - A rainy day made our normal 20 minute drive home take over 2 hours.
Came home and cuddled with hot chocolate.

What makes you happy?


1 comment:

Susan Anderson said...

Food makes me happy, too.
A little TOO happy.

;)