Monday, July 21, 2014

Blood Father - Tessa Dawn

I absoultely love this series.
I cannot recall how I found the first one,
but am so glad I did.
And yet,
somehow,
I missed the release of this one.
But am sooo glad I found it.
I think,
this may also be my favourite
in the series.

Blood Father
begins with the epilogue from
Kagen Silvasi and his brothers,
Nathaniel, Nachari and Marquis,
learn their father is alive
and being held prisoner
in the land of Mhier,
for the last 480 years.
They decide they must try to go
and save him.

Arielle Nightsong is a human
living in Mhier.
She is a healer
and a part of the rebels.

Arielle has a huge heart,
and cares for the prisoner
Keitaro.
The lycan king is cruel
and is determined to make Arielle his.

Being on a different portal,
Kagen does not see the blood moon,
yet when he meets Arielle,
he is drawn to her.

With Arielle's help,
Kagen and his brothers are determined to save
Keitaro 
and bring him back home.

I loved Arielle.
She is a strong woman.
She's a fighter. 
She's been through a lot
and Kagen is extremely 
patient and caring.






No comments: