Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Newest Addiction

I often see on either Facebook or Twitter, comments made by my cousin Faiza, about sending or receiving a postcard from some far off place, courtesy of Postcrossing. She even blogged about her 100th card. I love getting mail, and never do, not even junk mail, so I was quite intrigued.

Over Christmas, Faiza introduced me to Postcrossing. You sign up, and you get 5 random people to send a postcard to. Meanwhile, 5 random people will send you a card. Since I don't have an actual mailbox, but have to go to the post office to check my mail, I am not sure which was the 1st I received. All I know is, last week, I went to the post office and found five, yup 5, gorgeous postcards waiting for me!

Now I'm determined to make weekly trips to the post office. Ethan and I are getting a large world map, where we plan to pin point every country we've gotten a card from. He's loving it as much as we are.
















1 comment:

Aimee Dars said...

Swapping postcards is one of my favorite pastimes!