Tuesday, December 13, 2011

52 Weeks of Happiness - Week 41

I've been wanting to get Ethan a trampoline for months.
MONTHS!!!
I just can't find one.
Everytime I mention to someone I want one,
they tell me to go to Game
(shop here).
But Game never has any.
Anytime I see a moving sale, 
I check for trampolines.
I'm always too late.
Some may say I'm obsessed,
I prefer determined.

On Friday I was told by a mate
that Game would have trampolines on the weekend,
and they would be on sale.

Saturday I woke up feeling sick.
But determined.
I dragged my sick butt out and over to the mall.
And guess what?
We got a trampoline!
Yipee!!!


Net to come in a couple weeks.

Happiness is finally getting a trampoline!







8 comments:

Jessica said...

To bad we don't live close to each other, I would have given you ours!!! LOL Hope he enjoys it!

Stephanie said...

Oh had to comment! This is my happiness too! We have a tramp hidden away in the garage. It's a gift for my daughters for Christmas :) SHHH lol

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

I love trampolines. Have fun!

Kelly Lund and Kids said...

Oh yay!! Good things come to those who wait... and what a find!! :) Lucky kid :) Happy Tuesday!!

Susan Anderson said...

My grandkids LOVE theirs. I hope he has a ball with it!

=)

tolleyrose said...

Yay! Fun :) My kids are getting one for Christmas...on a much smaller scale ;)

Kim said...

How fun. I would love to get a trampoline for my kids. Our backyard isn't really set up well for it. So we built a massive fort. lol.
I can't wait to read about all of the acrobatics that Ethan does.

Darlene said...

Well, Ethan looks plenty happy! I'm so glad you finally got one. They are fun for kids.

Sorry you aren't feeling so well, just recover soon, very soon as no one should be sick for the holidays. Have a wonderful Christmas!!