Sunday, December 25, 2011

Destined for an Early Grave - Jeaniene Frost

So I didn't quite make my 100 book goal, but I think I did pretty well. I think next year, I will aim for a more realistic goal.

However, having a series like Cat & Bones made coming close to my goal a lot easier.

Destined for an Early Grave picks up where we last left off. Cat and Bones decide to go on a much needed R&R vacation. However, Cat has haunting dreams. In her dreams she is running away from another vampire. She soon learns this other vampire, Gregor, is a dreamsnatcher (can snatch you from your dreams) and he claims he is married to Cat and wants her back!

Yup, turns out our dearest Cat married Gregor when she was a teen. Mencheres erased her memory, so now she is unsure what is real and what isn't.

Cat & Bones' relationship is put through the ringer here. And being a huge fan, I have to admit, I was concerned if they'd work it out or not. Frost once again keeps you excited about her characters and wanting more. 

You know there's more to come. It ends with changes for both Cat and her mom. It will be one of my books I tackle in 2012.



No comments: