Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Eternal - V. K. Forrest

With going back to work,
I've been a little busy
that I haven't had much time to read.
I was finally able to finish reading
Eternal
this weekend.

Eternal is the first book in the Clare Point series. 
Clare Point is a small village
inhabited by ......
you guessed it....
vampires!

Fia Kahill in a vampire
and FBI agent, 
who has learnt that her cousin 
was murdered.
His body is found burnt
and his head and hands are missing.
Who else but a slayer would know
how to kill a vampire?

Fia is assigned to work with
FBI agent, Glen Duncan.
Glen, is the splitting image of Ian,
a man Fia once loved,
and who betrayed her. 

Fia and Glen must work together to solve the murder.
And more murders are happening.
Can Fia solve them before more of her loved ones are killed?
Can she solve them without Glen learning her secret?
Can she resist her attraction to Glen?








2 comments:

Darlene said...


As I've told you before, I am certainly not a fan of anything partaining to vampires, so can't get enthusiastic about the book. However, I'm glad that you seemed to enjoy it.

Carmen said...

I decided to follow your blog! I like your writing style and book choice. I've got so many to read right now, it may have to wait awhile, but I wanted to let you know that I'm your newest follower! I found you thru the blog hop! Hop on by when you can.
Carmen
http://heavenleiislandsofpeace.blogspot.com/