Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Being Grateful

My amazing mate, Sarah
wrote an inspirational post.
You have to read it.
Head over here

And it got me thinking,
I have been crabby lately. 
I haven't seen the beauty that surrounds me.
I haven't been grateful.

So it's time to stop pouting.
I have a fantastic life.
It's time to count my blessings,
take stock of the wonderful things in my life.

Things to be thankful for

My fabulous husband who got a new job
and will be taking our family on a new
adventure.  

My current school who did not
freak out when I told them
my family would be 
relocating.

My class parents who have been
super supportive.

My fabulous son.

I am 3 quarters away
from having my 
M.Ed in Reading and Literacy.

I have an amazing opportunity
to go to Ghana for a conference
next month.

We are a small, 
but healthy family of 3.

Mary made the most amazing
Ginger Chicken for dinner.

She also made banana chocolate chip cookies
so the bananas wouldn't go bad.

Friends in Dar have been great
since we told them we're coming back.

I have amazing mates
that I have never met
but are always there for me.

My family is about to start a new,
yet familiar
adventure
and I feel truly blessed.