Monday, September 2, 2013

The Anti-Bucket List


We all have things on our
Bucket List.
Things we hope to do
before we die.
And if you're like me,
you probably keep adding to it.
That way,
I'm guaranteed to live a long life,
as I have to make sure I get everything done. 

But...
what about the anti-bucket?
You know...
the things you plan to NEVER do.

For example....

Playing with snakes.

Go skydiving.

Wear a flesh coloured bikini.
(yes I went there!)



Read Heart of Darkness
(I tried it 3 times, and never succeeded)



Time travel.

Walk on the moon.
(or moonwalk)



Mud wrestle

Cook Christmas dinner.

Cook Thanksgiving dinner.



Cook any dinner.

Swallow knives.

Eat fire.

Hmmm....
not sure what else....
Do you have an
anti-bucket?









1 comment:

Manju Modiyani said...

Wow! Nice post...Its good to keep a bucket list..adds spice to life..
I didnt get it exactly...did u go to Miley Cyrus's concert or something?

My anti-bucket list includes never to ...well I ended up doing everything that was on the anti-bucket list..Life can throw curve ball anytime and compel you to do things you hated..