Thursday, September 5, 2013

Writer's Workshop - Tweet, Tweet

2. Find a tweet you shared last week and elaborate. 



I couldn't choose,
so I'm sharing a few.
You'll notice the lovely hashtag
of #chocolateconfessions.

So what's the deal 
you're asking.
Right?

Well,
I found a cute book
with chocolate quotes.
So am sharing the love
errrrrr.....
chocolate.

But also,
I'm feeling a little down lately.
Facebook is filled with 
healthy people.
Don't get me wrong,
I'm all for a clean, 
healthy living,
but recently I've felt like 
I'm either a slob,
or a horrible mother.

Don't drink cows milk.
Don't drink too much water.
What exercises are you doing?
Make sure you don't let your body plateau!
I went for a run? Did you?

Again, 
don't get me wrong.
This is great,
but lately I feel that's all people want to talk about.
And not only that,
but no one cares what I do.
Cos' it's not good enough
(my thoughts, not their words).

I work full time.
I study at night.
I'm a part-time single mom.
I use to go to bootcamp,
but it was from 4:30-5:30
which made me feel bad for not having dinner with my son.
So instead,
I come home from school
and throw in a Jillian Michaels DVD 
while Ethan is out playing with mates.
I eat fruit and vegetables.
And chocolate.
And I don't want to be judged for my chocolate!

And so....
to make me feel better about myself
I'm sharing the chocolate love.
With a few chocolate confessions!