Monday, September 9, 2013

The Return

Over two years ago,
Scott, Ethan and I
set off for a new adventure.
Scott was offered a great position
which brought our family to Zambia.
We loved it.
Zambia is beautiful.
Ethan and I love living in Lusaka.
The past year has been a little difficult.
Scott is now based in Kitwe
and we only get to see him on weekends.
But life is great.
We don't have much to complain about.

But all that's about to change.
Scott's been offered a new position.
Our family will head for a new adventure.
Or maybe re-live an old one.

In a few months,
the Nisbets will return to Dar es Salaam.

Yes, 
watch out Tanzania.
Here we come.
Again!!!


1 comment:

Catherine said...

Hi there, sorry for posting on your blog like this, but I couldn't find an email address to message you privately. I'm the editor of Expat Arrivals, a site dedicated to creating comprehensive expat country guides. I was hoping I could convince you to share some of your insights about life in Zambia with our readers! If you're keen to learn more, please contact me at catherine@expatarrivals.com