Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Father's Day Interview

PA few years ago,
I started a new Father's Day tradition.
It's the interview with Ethan.
He answers a series of questions
about his dad. 
It's cool to see which answers have changed
and which have not. 
You can see last year's responses
here

What is something Daddy always says to you?
"Listen!"

What makes Daddy happy?
When I listen to him. 
(maybe that's why he keeps asking you to!)

What makes him sad?
When I don't listen to him.
(Shocker!)

What does he do that makes you laugh?
Sometimes he makes funny faces at me.

What was he like as a child?
He was nice. 
(Last year he was smart - I guess he's no longer smart!)

How old is Daddy?
He's forty...no...
I don't know. 
(He didn't know last year either!)

How tall is he?
I'm just guessing.... 
26 feet?
(a shorter giraffe than last year)

What is his favourite thing to do?
Watch Diners, Drive-ins and Dives
(I'd have to agree with that!)

What does he do when you're not around?
He works!
(same answer last year)

If Daddy was famous, what would it be for?
Playing football, because he's good at football.

What is he really good at?
Playing football!

What is he not really good at?
I have no idea.
He's good at everything.
(must mean he now knows how to play UNO!)

What does he do for his job?
He sends trucks to places.

What is Daddy's favourite food?
That's actually a hard one.
I think it's pizza.

What makes you proud of him?
That he does work for us. 

If Daddy were a cartoon character, who would he be?
Jerry.
From Tom and Jerry.
(so he's a mouse?
that's as tall as a giraffe!)

What do you and Daddy do together?
That's a hard one.
Oh, we play football.
And swim.
Yeah, swim!

How are you and Daddy the same?
We both like pizza!

How are you different?
Ummmm.... 
he's taller than me.

How do you know he loves you?
He always races me up the stairs.

Where is Daddy's favourite place to go?
News Cafe.
Just guessing.

I wish you a Happy Father's Day!
I love you. 



Add caption

No comments: