Thursday, June 26, 2014

Writer's Workshop - Summer

So June 21st,
was the official first day of summer. 
Also known as Summer Solstice.
And this year,
we were in Seattle.

There were many things happening
in Seattle on this day.

There was the Rock and Roll marathon.

I hear the Summer Solstice parade
in Freemont is quite the site,

But our first day of summer,
had an excitement of it's own.

June 21st marked my graduation day!

Woohoo!!!

For the last 2 years,
I have been working full time,
being a mom
and a student.

And it finally paid off.

On Saturday, 
I graduated with my 
Masters of Education
in Reading and Literacy.

It was truly a day
all about me!!!!




3 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

Well done! You should be very proud of yourself, and I'm sure you are.

=)

Unknown said...

That's a good way to start off the summer, congrats! Stopping by from Mama Kats

KatBouska said...

Congratulations!! That is such a great feeling knowing you're DONE with those late nights studying. Wahoo!