Monday, June 29, 2015

Father's Day Interview

For the past few years,
Ethan and I celebrate 
Father's Day
with an interview.
Ethan gets asked a bunch of questions
about his dad
and we share it.

This year,
we headed to Orlando
on Father's Day,
which made getting this post up,
a little harder.

But,
better late than never,
I suppose.

What is something Daddy always says to you?
He always says, "Listen to mommy."
(This "listen" thing seems to be a theme.
Same thing last year!)

What makes Daddy happy?
If I listen.
(Obviously he still isn't listening,
if Daddy is still saying this!)

What makes him sad?
If I'm being mean.

What does he do that makes you laugh?
He makes funny jokes and voices. 

What was he like as a child?
I don't know!
Tall?
Like me?

How old is Daddy?
42? 41? I don't know.
C'mon!

How tall is he?
Ummm....
61 inches?
(HA!!! Daddy's shorter than me!!!!)

What is his favourite thing to do?
Yell at people!!
People on the computer and in real life!

What does he do when you're not around?
Work.
(That's pretty consistent!)

If Daddy was famous, what would it be for?
His work.

What is he really good at?
Yelling at people.
(Yikes, Daddy's not doing very well this year.)

What is he not really good at?
Not yelling at people!
I'm just joking!
He's not really good at...
I don't know.
He's pretty much good at everything.

What does he do for his job?
He makes trucks...
ships trucks.

What is Daddy's favourite food?
Chicken. Beef. Ham. Bacon.
These meats!

What makes you proud of him?
How happy he makes me feel.

If Daddy was a cartoon character, who would he be?
Bugs Bunny.
He always talks in silly voices,
and Bugs Bunny talks in a silly voice.

What do you and Daddy do together?
We play card games.

How are you and Daddy the same?
He's a man, and I'm a man.
And we're both good at swimming.

How are you different?
He's better at card games than I am.
He's better at baseball than I am.
He's pretty much better.

How do you know he loves you?
He gives me hugs,

Where is Daddy's favourite place to go?
Disney!
I mean Universal.
I don't know!

Obviously the last answer is based on our last week.
Thanks for a great vacation.
Thanks for being an amazing dad.
Love you.



1 comment:

Susan Anderson said...

What a cool idea for Father's Day.

=)