Saturday, September 12, 2015

Five Greats

I haven't been good with this. 
And I really need to get back
into remembering my
week's greats.
So, without further delay...

1. Coffee with Lara
Sometimes it's nice to get together
with a mate
and just catch up.

2. Flowers
I came home Monday to this arrangement.

I had some roses on the table
that I got for my birthday.
They were slowly dying.
So my housekeeper went into the garden
and picked some fresh ones for me.

3. Dinner with friends

A friend was passing through Dar.
So a few of us got together for a great evening.
Food, wine and company were all
great.

4. Being a music teacher
I spent the last 3 days this week
covering for the music teacher.
Now,
while I'm not exactly musically inclined,
I had a great time!

5. Class party
Ethan and his classmates
are off for their very first
overnight field trip.
So I thought it would be nice
to have a little class party.
Kids, parents and siblings
came over for a swim.
Everyone brought some food to share.
It was a fabulous afternoon.


No comments: