Sunday, September 20, 2015

Five Greats

1. International Chocolate Day


Sunday was International Chocolate Day.
Our friend, Katy,
celebrated the day with an amazing chocolate-filled
menu.

2. Bagamoyo



Ethan had his first overnight field trip.
He had a great time.
And when he came back the next day,
he went on a playdate.
Guess my boy is growing up!

3. Kheer
Once a month,
my mom makes this incredible
Indian rice pudding.
I love it!
Scott thinks it's too sweet,
and Ethan ....
well...
I don't often share it.

4. Chicken Soup
I'm sick.
Which is no fun.
When Scott's sick,
I'm around.
When Ethan's sick,
I'm here.
When I'm sick,
the world continues.
But I went into the Deli
and whined to our dear Sam,
and she informed me she made chicken soup.
Yum!

5. Licorice Tea
When you're sick,
you don't feel like doing much.
And while I know I should drink a lot of water,
I just don't feel like it.
This is when licorice tea is great.
You stick a tea bag in your mug,
and all day long,
you keep topping it up.
Perfect!

No comments: