Sunday, June 12, 2011

Oceans of Fire - Christine Feehan

Oceans of Fire is the 3rd book in the Drake sister series. Of the 3 so far, this is my favourite.

Here we meet the 3rd eldest sister, Abby. She's a marine biologist with a special connection with dolphins. One night, while swimming with her mammal friends, she witnesses a murder. 

She now must work with Russian Interpol agent, Alexsandr Volstov, who also happens to be the man that broke her heart four years earlier. 

I loved the mystery and suspense brought into this book. The story of Abby and Sasha was also different from the previous two. Here, she clearly loves him, but can she forgive him for what happened? Can she trust him? Can she trust herself and her sisters?

I am, oh so behind in my reading challenge. But this one really grabbed me, that I'm determined to gobble up the series, and catch up in my books. 



No comments: