Friday, August 15, 2014

High Five for Friday

It has been 
AGES
since I last participated.
It's high time I return.
I always loved this meme.
I wonder why I stopped?

Well it's Friday
and that means
High Five for Friday!
Here are some of this last week's highlights.


1) Salted Caramel Ice Cream

I love ice cream.
And salted caramel.
Woohoo!

2) School mates

I grew up in Ottawa
and had some great mates.
This trip home,
we were invited to dinner
with a bunch of them.
Was fantastic!

3) Mates from Dar

I met Cam in Dar.
Her oldest and Ethan are the same age.
They've moved back to Ottawa,
so this trip,
we got to hang out!

4) Girl's Night

Every summer,
I'm with Ethan,
it makes it difficult to enjoy a movie.
But, 
every year,
a few of my cousins'
arrange a girl's night.
We hit a movie, 
and Ethan gets a boys' night.

4) The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe

Ethan and I read the book this summer.
I promised him
when we finished the book
we'd do a movie night.
Complete with pizza, popcorn 
and ice cream!

How has your week been?

 photo H54Fbutton_zps973d26e1.png






No comments: