Thursday, August 14, 2014

Writer's Workshop - Cupcakes

Write a blog post inspired by the word: cupcakes

Cupcakes
Sweet and tasty
For all occasions
For all your desires.
Forget the cake!
Go for a cupcake!

Something for everyone.
What's your favourite?
Chocolate, vanilla,
red velvet?
Pumpkin, banana,
or carrot?
Coffee, caramel, 
or peanut butter?

With so many choice
how can you not get excited?

Icing, ganache
and sprinkles.
Top it off anyway you want.

Cupcakes!
Think I may need one now too. 








4 comments:

dbkeimach said...

So cute!! I think a cupcake now :)

KatBouska said...

I'll take chocolate! OR any one of those you have pictured. So good!

Hailey said...

Cupcakes are our favorite! The ones in the picture look fabulous!!

Hailey
http://thelafones.blogspot.com/2014/08/home.html

MJ Rodriguez said...

Hahaha....I love your cupcake poem. I can totally see it written on a card atop a cupcake made for someone special :-)