Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Writer's Workshop - Before & After

Show us a before and after

For the last couple of years,
I've been growing my hair.
For over 10 years,
my hair has been shoulder length,
or shorter.

I loved my long hair.
There's so much you can do.
Keep it down,
put it up,
straighten it,
curl it,
so many choices!

My husband,
on the other hand,
likes it short.
When we met it was super short.
He's been bugging me to cut it.
I kept refusing.

Then,
this summer,
I bought 7 pairs of shoes.
And to make up
for the credit card bill,
I went and cut my hair.



It's taken some getting use to
and it will grow back,
right?



9 comments:

Unknown said...

I think it looks fabulous!

Jen E @ mommablogsalot said...

It looks fantastic - and YES it will grow!

mryjhnsn said...

It is so cute! I am sure it will grow back and longer than before ;)

Madamdreamweaver said...

Surprise--so many men idolize long hair. Looks good both lengths.

DontSayHurry said...

oh, i like it!!

May said...

You are fortunate in that both alternatives are very flattering. You can't go wrong! ~May

Unknown said...

That is a totally awesome before and after! Like you, my hair was usually shoulder length or shorter. When I decided to grow it mermaid long, I had no idea it would take forever...

You have an adorable style. I find it best to think of hair as an accessory that sometimes needs to be changed up. xo

kayerj said...

you look nice both ways. Stopping by from mama kats kelley at the road goes ever ever on

KatBouska said...

I love it! And I love the color too!