Sunday, March 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Ras

When I was pregnant with Ethan and went home, my brother came to visit. We went shopping. He saw me buy tons and tons of cute baby clothes, and started worrying about his unborn nephew. If he was going to have a cool nephew, he had to do something. It was obvious that I was into cute baby clothes. So while I bought the cute booties (that Ethan never wore since it's so darn hot here) my brother hit the school age section. My brother went nuts. I do believe he bought every "cool" shirt the shop had. And since he bought all school aged clothing, Ethan hasn't had the opportunity to wear these, until now.

Today is my brother's birthday. And Ethan wanted to dress in one of Rasool Mama's shirts. He's also trying his best tough, cool guy look.



Happy Birthday Ras!
Love you.



2 comments:

PythonKatie said...

How sweet!!! :-) It's nice to hear your brother already loved your son before he was even born.

Kim said...

I think he did a very good job with the tough, cool guy look. I was intimidated.