Friday, January 13, 2012

Five Question Friday

I can't believe school starts on Tuesday! 
I am so not ready.
My mum and dad came this week to visit.
My little (well, she's 11 so I guess not so little) cousin came too.
With the arrival of his grandmother,
Ethan has forgotten that he is an independent 5.5 year old,
and seems to think he can't do anything and his grandmother is there to assist.

Since we got back last Friday,
I didn't have the chance to participate,
but (drum roll please...)





1. What's the last thing you bought for yourself?
Hmmm... I'm not quite sure.....
When we left Cape Town, 
our luggage was a little heavy.
Scott would tell anyone that's listening
"My wife likes to shop!"
Oh please!!!!
Who bought 8 bottles of wine?
Who bought 2 statue-like figurines?
Not me,
that's who!!!!

But of all my purchases this Christmas,
my favourite is my new boots.


2. What is your favourite meal on a cold winter's day?
This would be easier to answer if I went home this Christmas.
I could then tell you what I liked the most.
But as it's summer here,
I have no clue what my favourite cold winter's day meal is.
Although I'm thinking some soup would be lovely.



3. Have you started looking at swimsuits for this year, and do you buy a new one every year?
Not yet,
but thanks for reminding me.
I should start looking.
I bought a new one last year,
but not the year before.
Chances are,
I will buy another one this year.
While I'd love a bikini like this


this is probably more realistic for my body.




4. If you could be any candy what would you be and why?
When I first read this,
I misread it and thought it was what candy
I would want.
When I saw my err,
I decided I should stick with it.
And that would be a Reese Peanut Butter Cup.
Why you ask?
Because I'd love one right now.
(Can't get them here)



5. What are you most passionate about?
The obvious answer is my family.
I adore Scott and Ethan.
What's not to love?


But if we take away the seriousness of the question,
and think of something fun,
then I'm most definitely passionate about...
my lattes!!!!









2 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

Those boots are cute, cute, cute!

=)

Kim said...

Nice boots.
Those pictures of swimsuit models make me want to starve myself for months. Then again, I won't do that.