Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Meet Jason

Meet Jason.


He was our fabulous guide in Mfuwe.
Jason knew all about 
the gorgeous birds,




introduced us to the courtship
of giraffes,


and helped me find the leopard
I soooo wanted to see.


But not only that,
Jason put up with this
for hours.

Jason, how many lions are there here?
Jason, how many elephants are there here?
Jason, how much do elephants eat?
Jason, are there any cheetahs here?
Umm Jason, how many birds are here?
Jason is that a male or a female?
Jason, how many kinds of birds are there here?
Jason, how many giraffes are there here?
Jason, is a zebra black with white stripes or white with black stripes?
And why do they have stripes?
Jason, how many zebras are there here?
Jason, what's that?

Yes,
thank you Jason
for your patience and
answering all of Ethan's questions.






3 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

I have a feeling Jason is probably used to it!

;)

Kim said...

Jason sounds like one cool guy. You guys had to have had so much fun. I am so jealous.

Darlene said...

I think Jason was wonderful to have patience and answer all of Ethan's questions. I'm also amazed at the questions Ethan asked. They were darned intelligent ones if you asked me.

It does sound like you had a wonderful time. How interesting to be able to see so many animals and "things".