Tuesday, April 9, 2013

The Happiness Project - Week 5

Last Saturday
was the last Saturday of the month.
Also known as
Dutch Reform Market day.
We were out of town,
so we missed it.
But then, 
a dear mate of mine
told me there was another market
this past weekend.
Yippee!!!!

Each month
Ethan buys me a necklace from the market.
I have quite the collection.
So,
we walk into the market 
and Ethan asks;
"Mama.....necklace..."
Who am I to turn down a necklace?


There's also a lovely lady
who makes/designs dresses.
I picked up a cute one
from her.


We then hit the supermarket
and guess what Scott found...


Happiness is some great weekend
finds.





















2 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

Couldn't see the dress too clearly, but it looks cute!

=)

SarahMarie said...

Love all 3!