Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The Happiness Project - Week 8

I had one of those
fabulously fantastic days
this past Saturday.
I went for a manicure on Saturday,
and got a lovely blue 
on my fingers.


Susan and I
then discovered
a garage with cute clothes.
Yes I said a garage.
Basically, it's a second hand clothing store
in a garage.
Needless to say,
I'm prepared for winter.



This lovely shopping experience
was then followed by
care package of
a taste of home.




Susan and I
then went for a coffee
before going to school to watch Ethan
in his Saturday Soccer league.
Ethan was chuffed
that Bibi came to see him play.



Saturday night
was Fiesta Latina.
A fundraiser for a trust school.
I even wore my new/old dress.


Thanks for a wonderful day
Susan.



Happiness is a wonderfully
fabulous day.


























No comments: