Tuesday, August 16, 2011

52 Weeks of Happiness - Week 24

Today was the first day of school.
I was a lot more nervous than I have been before.
This year Ethan and I are starting in a new school,
in a new city,
in a new country.
While I've had orientation for the past week and gotten to meet some colleagues,
Ethan hasn't met any class mates yet.

But that didn't stop him from being excited.




And,
as usual,
I was worried over nothing.

Ethan had a great day.



Happiness is a successful first day of school.





4 comments:

Leesha said...

I would say that is happiness for sure. A good first day is a great beginning to a school year. :)

Darlene said...

I am sure the both of you will adjust very well. I'm hoping to hear more about you and how you deal with your students.

SarahMarie said...

Yay! So glad to hear all went well.

Kim said...

I am so glad he had a great day. He is such a lively little guy that he was bound to make friends and have fun. :)
How was your day?