Friday, August 26, 2011

Five Question Friday

This is my first time linking up with My Little Life and her Five Question Friday. I'm giddy!

1. Did you make any fun purchases this week?
Not yet! Hey, the week's not over yet. Tomorrow is the Dutch Reform Market. I went last month and think I came out with a scarf and some salsa! This month I have a wish list. I want one of those cool basket shelf thingies I keep seeing. Yeah, I'm sure you clearly understood that. Wait until I buy it, then I will share a picture! Asides from that, I'm told there's a woman who makes nice beaded jewellery, so am hoping to buy myself an early birthday present. I can't wait!

2. If you could go to any musical concert, what would it be?
Music concert! Wow! When was the last time I went to one? I would love to see anything live. Ok, sorry if that's a cop-out, but really, when was the last time I went to a concert? I'm a big U2 fan, so they would be one I'd love to see. But really, anyone band want to come to Lusaka? 

3. What is your least fav/ most fav house chore?
That's a joke, right? Chores? Me? That's hilarious!!! Ok, so I really don't mind doing the laundry. So I guess that would count as my favourite chore. I don't cook, but not sure if that's really my least favourite. Cleaning the bathroom! That would be the least favourite. I always made Scott do that one. Yeah, can you tell I'm enjoying the Expat life a little too much?

4. Would you prefer new appliances or clothes?
As we just moved here, and we bought a new stove and washer, I really don't need new appliances. However, the mornings here are a lot colder than I thought they would be, so I could really use some new clothes. 

5. Miracle Whip or Mayo?
We get mayo here. So, would have to stick with what we can get. Mayo!


Well this was fun. Hope you can come play along too. Will have to do this again next week.



3 comments:

SarahMarie said...

Can't wait to see what you buy tomorrow! :)

Kim said...

You will definitely have to share what you buy. I need a list of things you wish you get your hands on (other than U2) so I can send you them. :)

Darlene said...

It is fun to go to an open market, so I too am curious to know what you will buy when you go shopping. Pictures would be good, so hoping you will share.

Have fun (I'm sure you will)