Monday, August 22, 2011

Muffin Tin Meal

Hello, my name is Tima, and I've been slacking at the MTM.

I feel like I should be at Slackers Anonymous or something.

It's not that I don't like MTM, I love them. 
Better yet, Ethan loves them.
But I got a bit of a complex.
My MTM weren't as creative as some others.
And so I abandoned them.
I meant to start up again,
but I still have a few boxes to unpack,
and pictures to hang,
and school has started,
and I now feel even more of a slacker with all these excuses. 

This evening I made Ethan some pasta for dinner. 
I've got the pasta in a bowl and am about to put the sauce, 
when he comes bouncing into the kitchen,
"Can you put it in a muffin tin please?"

I'm being called out.


Today's MTM, created by Ethan, consists of pasta, yoghurt, and Ethan believes all MTM must consist of a dessert, so jelly beans. 

Muffin Tin Monday at Muffintinmom.com
 



6 comments:

Sugary Flower said...

Ha - yes, my daughter "requires" that all muffin tins contain a dessert, too! I think this meal looks great - and I love those pretty heart containers!

Sharla said...

I'm glad you're getting back to it! Looks like a great meal!

Unknown said...

Yum! Jellybeans for dessert!

kewkew said...

My girls love when Monday rolls around. I will ask them what day it is, what day yesterday was, etc and when they know it is Monday, Tabitha will say, "Muffin Tin Monday!!"
Sometimes I feel i am not near as creative as everyone else, but their excitement keeps me going.
Yummy meal.

SnoopyGirl said...

Welcome back! Your meal looks delicious!

sara d. said...

looks great...
I feel you on the "complex" thing...but I have just decided not to "compete" with the more creative or healthier moms and just put whatever he would eat into muffin tins or cups and sometimes throw a fun theme in there!! :)
...just have fun! :)