Sunday, August 5, 2012

Bonded - Nicky Charles

I love my vampires.
You all know that.
Werewolves have never held the same interest for me.
That was until last year,
when I read Nicky Charles'
Law of the Lycans series.
I gobbled up the entire trilogy.
So imagine my delight to have found this.

Bonded is a prequel to The Mating.
We are introduced to a tough Enforcer
with the Lycan Link,
Reno.
He's a rogue wolf.
No ties. No pack.

Brandi is beginning her career
as a Disaster Control officer.
She's been in love with Reno for a year.

The book covers 3 years.
Yes it takes them 3 years to finally mate.
But it's more than that.
Nicky Charles takes us inside the Lycan Link.
The group that keeps the Lycan in order.
Their law.

Bonded is the story of purists
and how they are trying to rid of half breeds.
Reno and Brandi are there to protect them.
To help their families join new packs.
If only they could see their need for a pack
and their need to be a family.


No comments: