Monday, August 27, 2012

To Market To Market

This past weekend
was the last Saturday of the month.
It is also better known as 
Dutch Reform Market day.

It was not Scott's weekend home,
but Ethan and I still managed to have a great day.
Jeff had a leadership retreat all weekend,
leaving Susan home alone,
so of course she wanted to see Ethan.

The market was BUSY!
Ethan was thrilled to get to spend
his tooth fairy money.
He was given 10,000 kwacha
and I promised not to veto his choice.
Of course his choice was more than 10 pin,
but Bibi was there
and more than willing to give him an extra 5,000.

Making his purchase
Ethan loved having Bibi there.
She bought him a snow cone!



And she played Ninja with him!


I, of course,
got some nice stuff too.
I normally don't buy much
but this weekend,
I had fun.

I wore my new green belt and my new green scarf today. ;)





2 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

You picked up some nice stuff!

=)

Kim said...

Looks like Ethan had fun. He and Cole would get along so great. I love what you got yourself, too.