Sunday, February 20, 2011

Muffin Tin Meal

It was lunch time, and Ethan was Hungry (yes, with a capital H). However, he claims he didn't have breakfast (he spent the night at his grandma's). So Ethan wanted breakfast. And lunch. "Actually Mommy, let me make it." 
This is what he made.

Milk (because he promised his Yasmin nanny he would drink milk everyday), cereal (because he wants breakfast), cheese (this is for lunch), and teddy bear cookies swimming in some strawberry yogurt (because every muffin tin meal requires dessert). 

Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree teddies need to swin in yogurt for dessert!

Sugary Flower said...

My girl also feels that every Muffin Tin Meal must include dessert! Luckily it's only once a week. :o) I love that he wanted to make his meal himself!

Tonya Hache said...

I love your teddy tins!

~Rockabye Butterfly~
http://rockabyebutterfly.blogspot.com/

Jessica said...

Agreed--Every MTM deserves dessert!

SnoopyGirl said...

Cute tin. Whenever my kids have a tin that isn't breakfast they insist on having dessert. We also have the rule on muffin tin day that you can eat your dessert first if you want to!