Saturday, February 12, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

I've missed the last couple of weeks, but am thrilled to join again this week.

1. Shadows
Ethan loves making monsters with his shadow.


2. Patterns/Repetition
Ethan learnt about patterns at school, and now loves to make patterns any chance he gets.

3. Bright White
Technically, I didn't take the picture. I found Ethan goofing off with the iTouch. He took a picture of himself.


4. Strong
Now that's one powerful animal!


5. Warmth
A warm day at the beach.





4 comments:

Rosie Nixon Fluerty said...

I would'nt like to get too close to that fella Tima - he does look so strong. I would love to have a walk along that lovely beach too.

http://leavesnbloomphotography.blogspot.com/2011/02/scavenger-hunt-13th-february.html

Ashley Sisk said...

These are nice - love your strong shot. It actually made me giggle a bit.

Karen Mortensen said...

Great pictures. I love the strong one.

julie said...

GREAT interpretation of strong!!