Sunday, February 20, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

I love Scavenger Hunts! This week's was a lot of fun as well.

1. Chocolate
Valentine's Day, these days, is about Ethan. Scott and I will do a nice dinner, but I don't really expect anything. So this was a pleasant, unexpected surprise!

2. Numbers
Our compound houses 35 houses. And they don't run numerically. So these signs are posted throughout to help guide you to the house you're looking for.


3. Canned Food
I used my iPhone to capture the canned goods at the supermarket.

4. Music
We found this headset over Christmas. It's designed for children. So now, I don't have to listen to the Nick Jonas, which seems to be the singer of Ethan's newest favourite song!

5. Stack
Here's the stack of journals I need to start marking.






8 comments:

deb duty said...

Enjoyed your photos! My favorite is the numbers.

Ashley Sisk said...

I love your numbers shot - I thought about doing the same thing with canned food but it didn't happen.

Brooke said...

These are fun. My kid looks like that with his ipod most of the time. He loves music :D

Karen Mortensen said...

Very nice pictures. I love that first one. Looks so professional.

Randi S said...

Fun photos! My favorite is your numbers shot!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photos. I love your number photo.

Seizing My Day said...

The numbers shot is cool!

Aleks said...

i liked your numbers shot. but my favorite was the stack.
hope you are having a great day.