Friday, September 2, 2011

Five Question Friday

I had so much fun with this last week, I decided to join up again this week.



1. Shoes in the house - yay or nay?
Ok, generally, this would be a nay. However, I have noticed I tend to wear my shoes in the house, a lot longer than normally. I'll come home, put things away, check on Ethan, grab a snack, and then take my shoes off. I've also noticed I'm not fussy if guest head over and don't take them off. We have no carpet, and well, let's face it, the floor is utterly cold!

2. What do you call them- flip flops, slippers, thongs, etc?
Flip flops! And I have a pair that I wear around the house. Hmmmm... does that mean I do wear shoes in the house?
Slippers are the fuzzy ones I wear in Canada, and a thong is well.... a thong!!!!!

3. What song are you almost embarrassed to admit you know all the lyrics to?
I had to think about this one. And I would have to say it's Selena Gomez LoveYou Like a Love Song. Ethan loves that song, and is obsessed with her. Yup, I now know all the words.


4. What is the best quality to have in a friend?
Honesty, sense of humour. Those would have to be on the top of my list.

5. Do you know what you want for Christmas?
Absolutely not! A new bag? Shoes? Jewellery? All of the above!!!!!


No comments: