Sunday, September 11, 2011

Muffin Tin Meal

Ethan's thrilled to have our Muffin Tin Meals return.
And, although I'm still not as creative as some others,
I have to admit, I've enjoyed getting them together.

Scott came back after a week in Australia, and we celebrated
his return with fajitas night.


Chips and salsa. two helpings of chicken fajitas, cheese and, of course, jelly beans.

I didn't give Ethan any tortillas. For some reason
I didn't think he'd eat them.
But once he saw us,
he wanted to join in to.


Muffin Tin Monday at Muffintinmom.com


6 comments:

Ludicrous Mama said...

My daughter always surprises me too, with wanting something I wouldn't have thought, or refusing to eat something I thought for sure was a 'go.'

Unknown said...

This looks yummy! It is fun to have my son try something new!

KM Studios said...

I love your little bear cups! That makes it really fun!
Great job - and he tried a new food too..bonus!!

Kim said...

I love that he has to have jelly beans or fruit snacks with them. :)
Now I want fajitas.

Darlene said...

Your muffin tin meals always look so yummy. I still think this is a great way to serve children who tend to be a bit picky. Your fajitas looked good too. Our whole family loves Mexican food and I love to serve tostadas, especially when I have a large group of them here, which happens at the end of May when I have my daugher Sue's (you read her blog) whole family here, some 13 of us. We consider it a lucky number!

lisaplus6 said...

this is perfect!! what a fun idea! I love that he also wanted to try what you had :)