Tuesday, October 11, 2011

52 Weeks of Happiness - Week 32

The weekend of my birthday, I went to Sugarbush with some mates.
And as always, the call of Jackal & Hyde was too strong for me to ignore.
I couldn't decide between a lovely little red bag,
and a very large brown computer bag.
I loved the red,
but the brown was more practical.
That's when my mate,
and I can't remember if it was Betti or Val,
suggested I order the large in red.

Don't I have smart mates?

This weekend Betti, Craig, the kids and I went back to Sugarbush.

Ethan and Cyana were thrilled to get up close and personal with the horses.



And I got to collect my....
.... you guessed it...
new bag!



Happiness is my new red bag!










6 comments:

SarahMarie said...

LOVE it! :)

Susan Anderson said...

I think you got it just right with the red!

=)

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Love the bag! So pretty.

Stephanie said...

Fopund you through Secret Mom Thoughts. Love the bag :)

Mia said...

It's gorgeous! :)

Kim said...

Nice bag! It's great when your friends help you out. :)