Friday, October 28, 2011

Five Question Friday

It's the beginning of our Halloween weekend. 
Yes weekend.
This entire weekend is filled with Halloween events.
Ethan attended a Halloween party at Kilimanjaro Cafe this afternoon.
We later had the PTA's Trunk or Treat.
Tomorrow, Scott and I are going to a Halloween party,
and Sunday is Halloween in the Hood,
followed by trick or treating.

And even though it's been an exciting day,
it's now time for
Five Question Friday!



1. Do you prefer cotton, silk or flannel sheets?
Cotton. In this heat, silk is sticky and flannel is too hot!


2. What time zone are you in?
I'm embarrassed to say I have absolutely no clue.
Seriously.
I had to Google it.
And apparently it's CAT.
That's Central African Time.

3. What is your favourite part of the holiday season?
Scott would tell you my favourite part is the gifts.
And while I do admit,
I love seeing pressies under the tree,
my favourite part is being home.
With family.
And we're not going home this Christmas. 
And even though I know we'll have a great Christmas
it won't be the same.


4. What is your favourite "wintry" drink?
Well that's easy.
Every winter, when we go home,
you can always be sure you'll find me
sitting on the sofa,
with an blanket around my shoulders,
drinking a hot chocolate,
with Baileys.



5. In your opinion, what is the worst job in the world?
Hmmm...
This needs some thinking.
Snake charmers.
But that's because I'm utterly terrified of snakes.
The guy who cleans up after the animals in the zoo.
Exterminators.




5 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

My favorite part of Christmas is being with the whole family, too. Sorry you'll be away from your extended family this year.

"/

Kim said...

Mmmm, I love Baileys. You didn't know your time zone? Tima, I am laughing at you and with you on that one (like any good friend would do). ;)

Unknown said...

@Kim - It's sad to say I haven't known my time zone for almost 10 years. And I just realised Tanzania would be on a different time zone. I just know the time difference.

Lauren Chestnutt Coburn said...

Hi! I am Lauren from Souls to Squeeze hopping over from 5QF! Yes. I like the Snake Charmers answer. I am terrified of snakes!

Darlene said...

I love being with family at Christmas time. This year we will be going to Sue's and I'm truly looking forward to it!

I loved your Halloween pictures. Kids always have such a great time on Halloween and I love to see them in all their different costumes.