Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Food Network

I love the Food Network.
Scott and I are always watching it at home.
And being home in Canada, chances are the TV is set to
The Food Network.
My father-in-law thinks it's hilarious,
that I don't cook
and yet am constantly watching 
The Food Network.
I like the competition shows 
as well as the cooking ones.

But...
you know you watch a lot of Food Network TV
when.....
you're watching Iron Chef
and your four five year old asks;
"Are they competing in teams or each other?"
When you answer that it's two people,
but they have a team to help,
he then says;
"On Chopped they are people,
but on Masterchef they are blue team and red team.
This one is different?"

I'd  like to point out, 
as I type this, 
Ethan's checking
if I wrote Masterchef
or Masterchef Australia.





1 comment:

Kim said...

I have to admit, I do not watch the food channel. My husband really doesn't eat much of anything other than steak and beans (I wish I was joking). So watching it is just cruel. ;)