Monday, March 12, 2012

Happy Birthday Scott

Scott's conference in Toronto ended on Wednesday.
Thursday was his birthday, 
and he did not want to spend the day on an airplane,
so he spent a few days with his dad and his brother.
That meant, we had to postpone our little celebration.
So today is Scott's Lusakan birthday. 

Every year, since Ethan was 8 months old,
Scott's been given a kanga shirt for his birthday.
Ethan has the same shirt.

When we learnt we were moving here,
I figured I needed a back-up plan.
I like the matching shirt tradition.
But didn't think I could do a kanga shirt.
So over, the summer, I came up with a new plan.


I thought I'd make this birthday a theme.
Baseball shirts for a gift.
and a football shirt for a cake.


(No criticism regarding Liverpool allowed)

Happy birthday babes.



3 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

Good show!

;)

Faiza said...

happy birthday Scott! of course i looooooooooove the jays shirts!

Darlene said...

I like the change you made and I'll bet the men in your family LOVED it! They look mightly pleased in the great picture you took. The cake also looks wonderful! It turned out to be a wonderful Lusaka celebration, even if a little late!!